This Weekend on the Mendocino/Sonoma Coast Friday, April 20, 2012 to Sunday, April 22, 2012 Friday Pet Adoption Day, Redwood Coast Humane Society, 39151 S Hwy 1, Gualala, 12 – 3pm Copenhagen, Knipp-Stengel Barn (mm53.76), The Sea Ranch 4:00pm – 6:00pm Spring Fling, Horicon School, Annapolis, 5:00pm – 9:00pm Jazz & Martinis at Timber Cove Inn, Timber Cove, 6:00pm – 9:00pm Live Art, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Point Arena, 7:00pm – 11:00pm Saturday Mid-Month Pay ‘n’ Take, Gualala Community Center, Gualala, 9:30am – 12:30pm Acoustic Jam, Jack’s Gualala Pharmacy, Gualala, 10am – 5pm Pet Adoption Day, Redwood Coast Humane Society, 39151 S Hwy 1, Gualala, 12 – 3pm Copenhagen, Knipp-Stengel Barn (mm53.76), The Sea Ranch 4:00pm – 6:00pm Acoustic Dance Party, Greenwood Community Center, Elk, 7:00pm – 10:00pm Arena Theater Annual Membership Meeting, Point Arena, 7:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday – Happy Earth Day! Coastal Hills Community Project, Fort Ross School, Fort Ross, 10am – 1pm Sunday@ the Library, Coast Community Library, Point Arena, 2:00pm – 3:00pm Copenhagen, Knipp-Stengel Barn (mm53.76), The Sea Ranch 4:00pm – 6:00pm Kronos Quartet, Gualala Arts Center, Gualala, 4:00pm – 6:00pm For more info check our calendar at www.redwoodcoastchamber.com, call our office 884-1080 or 800-778-5252 from afar, or check the ICO calendar
- What’s Happening on the Northern Sonoma Southern Mendocino Coast May 11-13th?
- What’s Happening on the Northern Sonoma and Southern Mendocino Coast this weekend 4/27-4/28/12?
- Do you want to know what is happening on the Northern Sonoma and Soutthern Mendocino coast this weekend 4/20-4/22/12?
- Want to know what is happening this weekend on The Sea Ranch, Gualala and northern Sonoma Coast?
- Weekend Events on the Coast 4/6-4/8/12